Re: [orca-list] AT-spi 2.4.1 crashes the entire user interface

On Fri, May 04, 2012 at 07:17:30AM EST, Andy B. wrote:
Hi.

I ended up getting some recent proposed updates for Ubuntu 12.04.
One of them included at-spi2-core(2.4.1).

This tells me that you installed all proposed updates that were available. I would suggest that you only
install individual packages from proposed that you intend to test, for the specific reason of providing
feedback as to whether the updated package still works as expected, or a bug has been fixed. Leaving the
proposed repository enabled could render your system unusable, and could break package updates, as packages
can and do get removed from proposed from time to time, if their proposed fixes do not fix the bug in
question, or introduce further regressions.

Luke