[orca-list] keyboard shortcuts, fedora 16 and gnome 3.2

I'm working through an upgrade from fedora 13 to 16
It looks like I'm using gnome 3.2 and orca 3.2.1, both as distributed.
As part of the upgrade i removed pulseaudio which had the effect of
removing gnome-shell (it appears pulseaudio is a prerequisite for it).
This seems to be triggering the gnome-fallback environment, at least
there are various processes with names like fallback. Lots of things
in this environment aren't working very well, or at least I can't make
them work. I presume most of this is a change in shortcut keys
somewhere, e.g. ctrl-alt-tab seems to do something quite different
than it used to.  I presume these are documented somewhere but since
I'm not sure what manager I'm running it's not so clear where to look.
Should I reinstall gnome-shell or did accessibility of that need orca
3.4?
ah, questions questions ...
cheers
Peter