Re: [orca-list] can QT apps be expected to have accessibility?

Hi,

Well, Qt accessibility is still hit and miss. Accessibility is still somewhat buggy. You might use an application where the buttons and check boxes speak with Orca, but the edit fields don't say anything. I'm sure this will get fixed eventually, but if you want an assessment of Qt accessibility right now I wouldn't depend on it for accessibility yet. Its too hit and miss as I said. Qt access is still very much in its infancy compared to GTK+.

Cheers!