Re: [orca-list] any review for Orca with Ubuntu precise beta 2

This is very serious and I think Canonical is really letting us down.
It seems they are not as serious about accessibility as they used to be.
I won't download the beta2 in this case.
Actually I am in some rural part of India and bandwidth is not good enough for downloading the ISO. That's why I asked for the review and if this is what it comes to then I think I and many others will have to give up Ubuntu unless these crutial things are taken care of. I guess many blind users had infact liked Unity2d and were prepared to shift. But if accessibility is really broken to this extent then I wonder what to expect. I have a daily build of Ubuntu 12.04 on a pen drive and it really works so well that I was hoping to use a very accessible desktop from this summer.
Hope this is taken care of soon before the release.
It gives me a feeling that this is a very trivial issue for the developers of Unity to solve, because it was all working perfectly just a few days back.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.