Re: [orca-list] Problems with orca text setup

Hey Jason.

On 03/27/2012 10:22 PM, Jason White wrote:

Thank you for the extraordinarily prompt action on this. I hope my original
message didn't make it look urgent.

Not urgent, but it's nonetheless important. And I'm irked at myself for
3.4 going out the door with this regression. But it will get fixed in
3.4.1 -- sooner if the distro folks I'm poking about it choose to patch
downstream.

I applied the patch, ran orca -t and managed to get a working configuration as
a result.

It's entirely positive so far.

Awesome! Thank you!! It is now committed to the stable branch. We still
have time for more testing before 3.4.1 gets released should any side
effects subsequently be discovered.

Take care.
--joanie