[orca-list] Using Orca to reliably determine web page layouts/formatting

Hi.

I am working on a Drupal 7 project for someone. Part of the project is going to require extensive retheming of a basic template. As I am going through the stock admin pages, and enabling modules on the site, I am having a difficult time understanding how Orca sets up the page layout. I remember talking about this a while back, and remember that Orca presents the pages as they are. However, I need to know how someone can determine if some elements on a page ended up in the spot I wanted them to. I know this is a partial problem for JAWS and We users, but it doesn’t seem as difficult. Does anyone have any ideas to make webdesign inside of linux easier to handle?