Re: [orca-list] Problems with Orca and pidgin...seems to be an at-spi2-core issue

Hi,

Same here. So far the way Precise is going I am strongly planning on upgrading all my 10.04 LTS systems to 12.04 LTS as other than some annoyances I can live with Unity 2D and some of the access issues as they stand. I'm sure after 12.04 is released many of these things will get fixed upstream anyway as patches become available.