[orca-list] Does orca modify web pages?

Hi,

When I reported a bug in linterna-magica ( a web browser extension that replaces flash video with non-flash playable content), I got a suggestion that another browser extension or style sheet maybe displacing video objects, which could make the extension have trouble playing them automatically. . The only active browser extension I'm using is greasemonkey (needed to run the video player in question). I'm not aware of applying any style sheets or xslt transformations. The bug I reported has specifically to do with Vimeo pages. Youtube and Blip.tv pages play automatically, and in high quality, as they should. Vimeo used to work before I upgraded my browser to version 11. For info on the linterna-magica flash video replacer, see
http://linterna-magica.nongnu.org

Thanks,

Dave

using abrowser 11 in Trisquel 5.5 beta