Re: [orca-list] Unity-2d: Orca cannot access the menubar on the desktop

Thomas,
I also have to use alt f10 to access the menu. F10 seams to open the
menu as long as I hold the key down, but when I release the key, the
menu closes. Also, if I press f10 on the desktop, the context menu is
opened. This is on a system running 12.04 with all updates applied.

Thanks,
Jeremy