[orca-list] Using a braille device with orca

Hello,

Where should I look to understand how to use a braille device with orca?  I have just finished building an
open source braille display prototype! :)  And I want to get to work playing with it.  It's not as cool as
your refreshable braile displays.  It's just 6 motors that move to show the letters.  I controll which letter
is displayed by moving a sylus across a tablets screen.  So I move my pen with one hand and read with the
other.  It really works!

But I don't know some simple things.  The device has a buffer of 20 characters(just like a 20 character
braille display would).  How do I move forward 20 characters in a text with orca?

Thank you for your time and answers,

Timothy Hobbs