Re: [orca-list] no audio output on menus in ubuntu 12.04 beta1

Your observations are confirmed Bart, the menus are the same way on my machine, underscores and all. I was very pleased to find them working again though. If you have any further questions, feel free to e-mail me on or off list.

Thanks,

Guy