Re: [orca-list] need Linux tutorial

Hi!
I must say, even as a Linux experienced user, I didn't find the Orca manual very helpful. Well the main issues are explained. But nothing in the way of a tutorial to put me through Orca's paces. Still, it's well enough organised and clearly written. Sorry, I can't suggest anything better. Has been a while, since I read any basic general Linux tutorial and even then I only focused on the commandline.
  Kindly yours
           Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======