[orca-list] yast with orca

I was wondering if anyone knows how to get orca behaving better with the
yast modules. When I did the install orca read everything however, orca
only kind of reads things now in yast. I have a feeling orca could read
more in yast as the partitioning tool that can be clicked in the
settings pannel appears to have the same layout as the one that I got
during the installer. Because of this, I have a feeling it is the same
tool. However, orca reads less in the installed system for example
reading the names of items but not saying if something is a button. Orca
also read the list of drives which was a table during the installer but
it is silent now in the installed system. I tried the suggestions in the
sysadmin page of gnome live already. I tried other yast modules and got
similar results. Does anyone have any more suggestions ? Thanks in
advance.