Re: [orca-list] installing java atk wrapper in ubuntu 12.04

Thank you Jason, that solved my problem and java apps are working again.
Vojta

On 17.6.2012 11:11, Jason White wrote:
VojtÄch PolÃÅek <krecoun gmail com> wrote:
I have cloned java atk wrapper git repository, but I am missing one
dependency.
When I run ./configure, it complains, that package gdk 2.0 can't be found.
In Debian it appears to be the libgtk2.0-dev package, and you'll find the
headers in /usr/include/gtk-2.0/gdk

I hope this helps you to find the corresponding Ubuntu package.