Re: [orca-list] orca bugs

Hi.

Have you tried Remastersys?  It's what was used in the past to create Vinux:

http://www.remastersys.com/index.html

There are versions for current releases of Debian and Ubuntu.

Hth,
Alex M

On 6/8/12, Dave Hunt <ka1cey gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

If you have an iso image of your system, the command line I gave would
work, installing your system to the flash drive, with the maximum
possible persistent storage.  You might be able to install your system,
as it is on the hd, to the flash drive; this would require changing the
'method' parameter, and maybe others.  The full documentation for
unetbootin is on http://unetbootin.sourceforge.net; if you installed
unetbootin from the ppa, the docs may be in /usr/share/doc?

Cheers,

Dave