[orca-list] more on orca not tracking insertions in libreoffice writer

Two more data points.
1) the problem goes away if you turn off the recording of changes
2) turning on debug and looking at the "say" and "visible" lines in
the log it does indeed seem that insertions change the position of the
cursor but not the content of the line.
I'm guessing it should.
Sounds more likely to be a problem of soffice interacting with the
accessibility architecture than of orca itself ... but I'm new at this
game.
Can anyone else duplicate what I'm seeing?
thanks again
Peter

--
Peter Rayner