Re: [orca-list] behaviour of libreoffice 3.5.2 with orca 3.4.2

Peter Rayner <prayner unimelb edu au> wrote:
these aren't interacting well. Additions to text don't seem to be
visible to orca for example.

It has been a while since I last tested LibreOffice, but I didn't encounter
such issues then. I haven't been using it for any real work, though, other
than file conversion from the shell with unoconv.

My suggestion would be to collect debug logs from Orca and submit an Orca bug
report at gnome Bugzilla. There's also a LibreOffice accessibility mailing
list, but I don't know who, if anybody, is responsible for the
accessibility-related code - I'm not involved with LibreOffice.

Some accessibility-related improvements from IBM may be integrated, coming via
the Apache OpenOffice project.