[orca-list] Traceback on Orca Startup

Hello, everyone.

Well, I think I accidentally broke Orca. <smile>

I have not compiled Orca on my main Ubuntu 12.04 system, as I use it for production, but about a week back (before I received the messages about Speakup on this list) I thought I would install the following packages:

speakup
espeakup
speechd-up

I then read on the list here about how it was a bit complicated to get Speakup up and going on Ubuntu, and I found that it did not work for me. So I went ahead and removed the above mentioned packages, and now Orca no longer speaks. I receive a traceback error something to the effect of:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/orca/speech.py", line 130, in init
    _initSpeechServer(moduleName, None)
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/orca/speech.py", line 114, in _initSpeechServer
    raise Exception("No speech server for factory: %s" % moduleName)
Exception: No speech server for factory: espeechfactory

Is there a way that I can get orca up and speaking again?

Sorry for the hassle, and thanks for the help.

Take care.