Re: [orca-list] Some bugs with perhaps possible fixing in master branch

Vinux had some thing in it for sure.
capslock + r on my laptop would tell me what's in the clip board.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.

On 06/04/2012 12:40 AM, Fernando H. F. Botelho wrote:
Hi Joanie, Krishnakant, and all,

My apologies for answering the initial email from Krishnakant without reaching first the end of the discussion.

I understand Joanie's reasoning. Does anybody have one or more accessible clipboard applications that we could try out?

Thanks,

Fernando