Re: [orca-list] Working With Facebook--was Re: Got Gwibber to work ... sort of

Yes, I have been using m.facebook.com for quite a while.
works great.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.

On 06/03/2012 09:49 AM, Dave Hunt wrote:
Hi,

For reading and updating statuses, (your own and others), you can use m.facebook.com with decent results. There's also a way to do this using email; have a look at
http://www.thefriendmail.com

HTH,

Davey