Re: [orca-list] I just added some special handling to Orca for gnome-shell dialogs

Hi Krishnakant, all.

On 06/02/2012 12:45 AM, Krishnakant Mane wrote:
Hi Joanie,
I would want to test these changes.
What exactly should I observe?

1. gnome-shell dialogs working better than before.
2. Everything that used to work with respect to Orca + gnome-shell
   continues to work. I don't think I broke anything, but I might have.

Secondly, how much of this depends on the developers of Gnome shell?

In terms of what I am requesting people test? Nothing. If instead you
mean do we need changes in gnome-shell still, yes we do.

You say that they too have to make some changes so does it means that
the commit you made to latest Orca master can only show its true impact
after Gnome shell also gets its share of corrections?

No. It can show its true impact now. Please test it with gnome-shell 3.4.

Thanks!
--joanie