[orca-list] I just added some special handling to Orca for gnome-shell dialogs

Hey all.

There are various and sundry issues which, in an ideal world, will be
handled on the gnome-shell side. Having said that, I just committed some
changes to Orca master to better present the dialogs. I'm not done yet,
but I hope you'll find things significantly improved in the meantime.

In anticipation of the usual follow-up question: Will this be committed
to Orca's stable branch (i.e. 3.4.x)? I think it meets the standard of
high impact, but I made some significant changes. Thus it might also be
high risk. High risk, of course, is the complete opposite of stable.
Having said that, all of the changes I made were limited to the script
used for providing access to gnome-shell. So if those changes were to
get a ton of testing in an otherwise stable gnome 3.4 environment, then
I might consider doing a special 3.4.3 release. Otherwise, I will not.

Thanks and take care.
--joanie