Re: [orca-list] GNOME Shell Dialogs

Absolutely true. Usually the first thing I want when learning a new
application is a gist of how it's laid out. I'll also build my own
mental image of how an application is laid out as I learn to use it,
such as Thunderbird. Of course, I could end up being wrong and this
would be so much easier and more accurate if I started off with a
description of the general layout.