Re: [orca-list] orca in talking streaming tv devices?

hi,

that unfortunately depends on the programmer of the web interface how much you can do from there. i also saw a device which you where able to do everything from the web too and some where you just where able to do minimal things.
that just not being tv equipment.

i have a internet radio and a sip phone which have pretty everything accessible via the web interface but there are still parts i can't get access to.

greetings,
simon