Re: [orca-list] installing ubuntu 12.04 any accessabilitey issues? and do you need an internet conection for any aspects of the installation?

Hi Alex,

No, you don't need an internet connection for the base install. You
only need one if you tell the installer to update the system after
install. Since a person can easily do that post-install anyway an
internet connection isn't critical or required for the base install. I
should know my Compaq requires proprietary drivers for the wi-fi and I
have no internet connection when installing Linux on the box, and have
to set up the wireless access afterwards. :D

Cheers!