From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of Krishnakant Mane
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 12:25 PM
To: Kyle
Cc: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] is flash accessable in linux?

Flash also adds a lot of security risks.
And html5 and ogg together is such a nice combo that any browser can run it.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.

On 07/12/2012 10:14 PM, Kyle wrote:
Flash is pretty much dead. I think even Adobe realizes this. This is why
they are killing it on mobile platforms now. They will likely kill it
completely sooner rather than later. Well, I never liked Flash anyway, and
HTML5, Ogg Vorbis and WebM have combined to make Flash completely
unnecessary for my web design needs. Free and open formats FTW!
~Kyle