Re: [orca-list] Problems with flat review and being able to read the screen content

I'm running the same version of Orca, and I haven't noticed problems
with flat review and reviewing the screen's contents. What applications
are you having trouble with? If you're running Orca xdesktop then you
must be on a Gnome 2 system, so I don't think there are any newer
versions of Orca that will help. I think there was a Orca 3.2 xdesktop,
but I don't recall that it had a lot of changes in it from 3.1.9. I
think you'd have to install it from source. Vinux packaged Orca so you
could install it with apt-get, but they didn't package up anything later
than 3.1.9.