Re: [orca-list] Orca Modifier Key does not only orca modify

Chris <chrys87 web de> wrote:
I have the problem that if i press the orca modifier (on my laptop
capslock, on my pc insert), capslock on my laptop will activate. On my
pc sometimes it change insert/overwrite.
Orca does what it should. The shortcut works, but i dont want do
deactivate capslock everytime i used an orca shortcut. Is this a known
Problem? Is there an workarround?

I think there were changes made in AT-SPI (possibly in Orca as well) which
were supposed to fix this. If I remember rightly, these were integrated prior
to the 3.4 releases of both Orca and AT-SPI 2.

Which version are you running?

If it's still a bug then it needs to be reported and fixed.