[orca-list] Drag and drop

A question from another user on another list;

In IT lessons, we learn how to work with various text processors and I'm using Libreoffice under linux, version 3,4,5. We are learning about mail merge right now. We have created table and we want to fill it with data from other table. It is the list of students and their maturita subjects with classes names etc. I have managed to import database via edit > exchange database and I have displaied data sources... But how to access the merge field? I should drag the field from data sources pane into my table in writer. Is there any other way how to use mail merge in libreoffice? Is there other method of assigning merge fields? Or can be drag and drop be achieved with orca?