Re: [orca-list] Flash freezes orca

Not trying to stray from the topic, but that is really great to hear that VirtualBox is becoming more navigable using Orca. I tried it out with Orca when I was using Linux Mint 12 to no avail, but I am not sure if qt-at-spi is even installed by default on the Linux Mint 12 live CD. There sure is a lot going on in 2012 as far as Linux Accessibility goes! It is so exciting!