Re: [orca-list] I can not navigate in some messages in TB and receive a trace back in the debug

I am running Thunderbird 8.0 on Ubuntu 11.10. this problem with the preview pane happens for me as well, but it does not always occur. It also happens within the body area when writing a new message or replying to a message. I have found that if I reload the application-specific preferences for Thunderbird by pressing [Orca Key]+CTRL+SPACEBAR to open the preferences dialog, then press ALT+O to activate teh OK button, everything will be read aloud again.

Other than this, Thunderbird works pretty well for me with Orca.