[orca-list] thunderbird 8 unstable in ubuntu 11.10

Following up on my last email, assuming it made it through, I generally find that tb 8.0 on ubuntu 11.10 is
extremely unstable in general. I am running orca 3.3.4 for good measure, but I don't think that the
instability is entirely orca's fault, because I experienced these problems even when orca was not running.

I think I'll be sticking to firefox for accessing my email from now on, as thunderbird is just not worth the
trouble.

How's evolution doing these days?

Regards
Justin Harford