Re: [orca-list] Orca badly interacting with Firefox

Yeh, knowing the versions of Orca and Firefox in play here would
probably help. I've used different combinations of Orca and Firefox, and
although I've had different issues, I haven't noticed that the
alt+left-arrow key didn't work. Obviously, if a new tab or window was
opened, instead of loading the new page in the existing tab or window,
then the alt+left-arrow key isn't going to do anything. You'd have to
use the alt+page-up key to get to the previous tab. I wouldn't have
thought so, but maybe some setting in Firefox was changed so that you're
getting a new tab or window when clicking on a link.