[orca-list] Orca badly interacting with Firefox

Hello all,

Having upgraded Ubuntu 10.10, I felt some difficulties concerning Orca and Firefox interaction. I suppose it is derived from a Firefox upgrade.

After entering in a page, I can't come back to the previous one, since the keystroke alt+left arrow doesn't work.

I don't know how to use apt-get to install previous versions of Firefox and I really don't know what is the best version of Firefox interacting with Orca?

What can the  friends say me about?

Regards,

Luciano