[orca-list] Reading Text Attributes of a misspelled word closes Gedit window.

While trying out Orca support for checking spellings I noticed a strange thing. I opened Gedit window, enabled 'Autocheck Spelling' and typed a few words, some of them misspelt. Gedit displayed spelling error for the misspelt words.
Now when I place cursor on a correct word and press Orca+F, Orca reads the text attributes as usual. But when I place cursor on a misspelt word and press Orca+F, Orca remains silent, but the Gedit window suddenly closes. I reproduced the occurrence on two machines, both with Ubuntu 10.04 + Gedit 2.30.3. One with Orca 2.30 and the other with Orca 3.2.0-xdesktop. Any thoughts please?
Regards.
Dattatray Bhat