[orca-list] Misspelled words not announced while typing - Open Office Writer.

Text Attributes page of Orca Help says - "In addition to accessing the presence of spelling errors as a text attribute, if you have key echo and/or word echo enabled and type a word which is misspelled, when the spelling error indication appears, Orca will announce "misspelled" so that you can immediately go back and correct the error."
This is an excellent feature for the disabled. It is working as I am typing this mail on Gmail page. But I can't get it working in Open Office writer. In OO writer, when I press Orca+F, Orca announces 'misspelled' among other text attributes. When I type a word that is misspelled and press space, the spelling error indication appears, Orca pronounces the typed word, but it doesn't say 'misspelled'. Any suggestions please?
I am using Ununtu 10.04, Orca 3.2.0-xdesktop and Open Office 3.2.0. I have enabled all echoes on the Key Echo page and 'spelling' attribute on the Text Attributes page of Orca Preferences.
Regards.
Dattatray Bhat