Re: [orca-list] latest testing debian version and orca

The other alternative, of course, is to install Sid as a pure CLI system, install Gnome3 and then go get Orca from Git as well at at-spi2 and company. I've toying with that idea myself of late, I just haven't had the time to explore it. I think you can create a debian package that dpkg and all its helper apps will be aware of as being installed with the checkinstall package so the rest of the system is aware that you have all those packages installed in case any dependencies or such things arise. Just be prepared to put in some serious time though.

Alex M