Re: [orca-list] Installing fedora 16 using Orca?

Hello, Mattias.

I don't know if qt-at-spi is installed by default in Fedora, but according to the results of a search I did, I found that a qt-at-spi package (0.1.1-1) exists as a .src.rpm package for Fedora 16 here:

http://rdieter.fedorapeople.org/rpms/qt-at-spi/

this package is much more up-to-date, considering that on my Ubuntu 11.10 system the latest package in the repositories is qt-at-spi 0.0~git20110628-0ubuntu1.

But regardless of that, I don't know how to deal with the FirstBoot program that runs after installing fedora. I have read of one solution which would disable FirtBoot, but I don't know what to do after carrying through with it.