Re: [orca-list] Orca and virtualisation Software

I'm not sure I understand this last post. VMware Player has a graphical
user interface, so I think it makes perfect sense to ask if that
interface is accessible with Orca. Virtual Box, for example, also has a
graphical user interface which isn't, or at least has not been,
accessible with Orca. In my part, I'll bring up the VMware Player
interface under Ubuntu 11.04 and use it to create a new virtual machine,
launch a virtual machine or change the configuration settings for a
virtual machine. All of this is accessible with Orca.