Re: [orca-list] voxin 0.39 and ubuntu 11.10

On Thu, 5 Jan 2012, Andy B wrote:

I tried to install oxin 0.39 in Ubuntu 11.10. I got through most of the install except:

Sudo ./voxin-enu-0.39.sh
[.]
E: No such script named /usr/share/debootstrap/scripts/11.10.

I know nothing about voxin, nor why in the world it is dealing with debootstrap.

However, what do you have in /usr/share/debootstrap/scripts?

I have had this problem before with virtualization systems. It tends to mean that debootstrap doesn't know how to do an install for your version.

Luke