Re: [orca-list] You know you're old when ... (was Re: Proposal: Remove the emacspeak suppport)

Oh, a DTC 101? That was a heck of a device. I still have one I think, and interestingly enough, someone previously opened the left side, presumably for easier access to the guts on that side.
That, or they really really hated it.
Either one seems likely.

Fortunately I never had to use it for the purpose for which it was intended, but it could hook up to phone lines and everything. I sold one of those a few years ago for about two hundred bucks on Ebay, to some collector, which I found most amusing.

Thanks for the story!:)

Luke