[orca-list] Thanks for Orca 3.3.4pre!

Great job on this release! We, once again, have flat review capability in Firefox, but without any apparent loss of speed or performance. The dread 'caps-lock bug' is squashed for all time. The menus in Gnome 3 Fall-back no longer keep saying "applications menu", as I move up and down. I still see some problems with Orca's representation of the message list in T-Bird, however. Orca still reports "icon view- 0 items" in Nautilus windows with 1 or more. Fortunately, Orca actually navigates the pane correctly. A minor bug in key echo has surfaced, though.

I have alphanumeric and punctuation keys set to echo. When in a Mozilla app or Pidgin, if I use an orca command, like 'orca+t', for instance, Orca now echos the keypress, then does the bound action. In the terminal, Orca just does the requested thing, e. g. telling the time.

Cheers,

Dave