Re: [orca-list] Ring in the New Year by typing numbers!

This mostly works for me, except the 0 key, which appears to do nothing at all. With the numlock turned on, the 0 key no longer functions as the Orca modifier, but it also doesn't type the expected 0 either. Did I need to set/reset something in my preferences to make this work? I upgraded from 3.2 to Master just yesterday after receiving this email. Thanks for any help.
~Kyle