Re: [orca-list] What happened with acceleration key presenting and spokening with master Orca version?

Hey Attila.
On Mon, 2012-01-02 at 09:03 +0100, Hammer Attila wrote:
Hy Joanie,

I attaching a very simple patch with perhaps temporary hide this issue
until this bug is not fixed with GTK+ (Orca spokening and presenting
braille primary key name the control key with accelerators).

Thanks! But I am going to take care of this within Orca and do so as
part of the refactor-in-progress.

Take care.
--joanie