Re: [orca-list] Measures to reduce Orca and Gnome crashes

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll definitely give Trisquel a try as
Cononical hasn't impressed me with the switch to Unity, and what I'd
like is a Ubuntu-like distribution that picks up where 10 left off,
and continues to support Gnome as it probably still is the most
accessible desktop at the moment.

Cheers!