[orca-list] About to install Ubuntu 12.04, need pointers to docs on shortcuts

Hello all,
Hearing all the great things about up coming ubuntu 12.04, I got inspired to set it up on a netbook myself.
I have a few basic questions.
1, Can some one quickly list the keyboard shortcuts for accessing the applications menu, top panel and the desktop? I need to get to the icons for configuring broadband network etc.
2, What difference will I find in basic navigation?
3, is there any detailed documentation on getting started with accessibility?

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.