Re: [orca-list] Announcing Orca v3.3.90

Actually, thee is more to building Orca now. You actually have to build the latest AT-SPI from source as well. There are instructions for this here somewhere on the list (I lost the e-mail from my Orca folder here in Thunderbird).

The Orca Wiki is under a revamp right now, so the instructions for building Orca from source may be dated. I am going to try to go through and find the various e-mails I have received about compiling Orca and the latest AT-SPI2 from source and give it a try. If it works out for me I will try to write out a step-by-step guide on doing this, if it would be of any help. I'm not sure when I can get to all of this, though, but if it would be of any help I will give it a try.

Please keep in mind, though, that I am running Ubuntu 11.10, and I won't be able to give instructions for other distros as I am quite unfamiliar with how it would work on other distros.

As far as benefits go, however, there are a lot of bug fixes in Orca Master.