[orca-list] Proper way to invoke Orca during Gnome 3 startup

This is related to a discussion on the Debian-accessibility list.

What is the correct way to ensure that Orca is run when Gnome 3.2 starts?

My solution was to copy the orca.desktop file into the ~/.config/autostart
directory. This works, but if there is a configuration variable or other
option that I should be using instead, I can try that.

Incidentally, I've created local Debian packages of the latest development
releases of Orca and AT-SPI 2, based on the official packages. This process is
under discussion over on the debian-accessibility list.

I don't have any precise metric, but from the point of view of a user's
experience, on my particular laptop, AT-SPI 2 and Orca 3.3.90 seem faster and
more responsive than Orca 3.0 and AT-SPI 1 were.