Re: [orca-list] GNOME3 overview and Orca

Hy,

My suggestion if this is possible, possible solving this with Orca side:
If the user press Alt+F1 key combination, and tutorial messages feature is enabled, need spokening a similar text if GNOME Shell is active:
Overview panel
Type a text to search an application
To use another importanter objects, press CTRL+ALT+TAB key combination.

For example, when I looked few weeks ago GNOME Shell, I try only the search possibility, because I newer tryed detailed GNOME Shell. If prewious not telling me in this list some basic tips with GNOME Shell usage, I don't no this new changed possibility, and don't no what can possible doing in Owerview area. New users with newer see GNOME3 and GNOME Shell I think this new tutorial message possibility is a solution. Acceptable this suggestion? The advantage this possibility if tutorial messages feature not enabled in Orca preferences (this is the default setting), this longer chattines message not disturb the user. For example, the search area is fantastic, because if the search is succesfuly, Orca automaticaly spokening the first matching result.

Attila