Re: [orca-list] Weird orca status running master from git.

Hi Timothy.

On Sun, 2012-02-12 at 14:01 +0100, timothyhobbs seznam cz wrote:
Orca from git(pulled yesturday).  Gnome3 with normal gnome-shell(not
fall back).  I was testing braille-monitor.  The quit button does not
work, and  I am getting a number of tracebacks:

Yesterday I encountered the problem of the quit button not working after
enabling the braille monitor. But now that I have Gtk+ from master, I am
not seeing that problem any more.

As I indicated yesterday on the list, there have been a number of
significant changes (and some regressions, which have been fixed in the
past couple of days) made in the accessibility support in Gtk+. If you
are using Gtk+ 3.3.14 or 3.3.15 but not from master all bets are off. I
have not yet bumped the minimum version of Gtk+ required by Orca -- yet.
Because I don't want to discourage testing by users who aren't up to
building Gtk+ from master. However, as we get closer to the next release
of GNOME, I may have to do just that.

Take care.
--joanie